Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stress-Buster


Today, I will share my simple method of relieving the tension-compression action of everyday life.


My latest precious little cutie. M.A.C Fafi lippie.

Another precious little cutie. M.A.C Fafi lipglass.

Finally, the M.A.C Heirloom brush set.

OOooooh....this is how I reward myself. However, these are not the only rewards I have given myself. Teehee! Today I am in the mood to show off my M.A.C collection. Next time when I feel like it, we will get to see my Anna Sui and Shu Uemura cosmetics collection.

Dear readers, some of you might feel shocked at the rate of my extravagant splurging. But I assure you, if I cannot do this, if I am restrained from this, it is possible to go insane.(Please refer to the entry "Obnoxious" for more details.*ewah...macam marketing some kind of product plak!*)

Despite the splurging, I did manage to save up. It all depends on the financial planning. Another valuable knowledge to acquire. Dear readers, this might come as a second jolt of shock for this entry. "What? She saves?", or something like that. However, it is quite long to elaborate in this entry and therefore I will touch this subject in a later entry.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on the fantabulous cuties!~

4 comments:

LyNzI said...

ngaa!!!
M.A.C?Lipstick??..
hOH..since when??..u never told me..hUHuhuHuhu..jElEous mOde~~~~
anyway..i love those lipstics~~
cant wait to see u wear them..this Sunday k~~ =p

h a r i t h said...

cool~ :D

<~!@#> said...

Cool lipstick.. lip bump lak pasni

Unknown said...

lip balm lah yondie. er, or did u purposely spell it that way?

i haritu dapat free makeover with MAC FaFi products kat klcc :D :D but then kan roommate, i did not buy the fafi stuffs pun. hehe. just got myself MAC makeup remover je since muka i kan dah tumbuh jerawat merata-rata. i tak berapa minat MAC cosmetics.

skrg kan roommate i gile bobbi brown. haha :P tapi baru ade the foundation & compact powderlah. nanti nanti nak kumpol duit lagi heee :D